SawSharp Insures Your Privacy
This is the web site of TechnoPrimitives, LLC, doing business as SawSharp.
We can be reached via e-mail through our contact form, or you can reach me by telephone at +1 (800) 963-0325.
For each visitor to our Web site, the Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to my Web page, the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to my Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with me via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of my Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to my Web site.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from me in the future, please let me know by sending me an e-mail through my contact form.
If you supply me with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided me your address.
Persons who supply me with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from me with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: Indo not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies, nor will we pass that information to such companies.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that I maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail through our contact form, or by calling us at the above telephone number.
With respect to security: we have appropriate security measures in place in my physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that I have collected from you at my site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact me immediately.
For our EU Customers
This Data Privacy Notice explains how TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp and protects information that could be used to identify you or other individuals (“Personal Data”).
Control of Customer Data
TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp will be the controller of any Data a Customer provides via the Service Desk IT support processes or company Website access. TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp is located at 1500 GreenBay St. #508 , U.S.A. Trapp’s Chief Information Security Officer can be reached at the U.S. address above, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Data Will be Collected
TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp collects Personal Data on its websites when you request services or other information, sign up for on-line or physical events, apply for jobs or participate in surveys. We collect Personal Data that you provide (such as names, mailing addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers) and Personal Data that are not directly entered such as machine names and IP addresses. We also may receive Personal Data at meetings, through emails, on telephone calls, and during Chat sessions. We do not collect sensitive Personal Data, such as information relating to health, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or trade union membership, except that we collect health information as needed to administer employee benefits, and we may collect other sensitive information from employees or applicants if required to show compliance with fair hiring and employment laws. We do not collect or store credit card data. You may enter such data into the system of an independent credit card processor, but it is not accessible to or stored by TechnoPrimitives LLC. Our services are not directed at people under the age of eighteen, and we request that they not provide us any Personal Data. We will erase any such data that is inadvertently provided or stored.
How Your Personal Data Will be Used
TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp will only collect, store, use or otherwise process your Data for the following purposes:
- Prepare for or perform contracts for the sale of TechnoPrimitives LLC goods or services
- Pursue our legitimate interests in marketing our goods or services, except where those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights
- To the extent needed to meet disaster recovery and business continuity obligations
- Where required to protect your rights or safety or the safety of others
- Comply with judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants or orders; and, in the unexpected event of a bankruptcy proceeding
Your Personal Data is not shared with, or stored on platforms provided by, third parties (persons or companies who are not part of TechnoPrimitives LLC). Your Personal Data will not be sold to or otherwise provided to third parties for purposes of marketing their goods or services. Your Personal Data will not be subject to any automated decision-making or profiling that would affect your rights.
How Long Your Personal Data Will be Retained
SawSharp will only retain your Personal Data for the time needed to accomplish the purposes listed above. TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp has specific data retention and destruction policies which you may request at email@example.com
How Your Personal Data Will be Protected:
TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp complies with all laws and regulations applicable to it, including data protection laws. TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp has appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to ensure that your Personal Data:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for the purposes specified above and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for those purposes;
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date with inaccurate data promptly corrected or deleted
- Retained for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above
- Kept secure as per TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp Information Security policy
Your Personal Data Rights
You have important data rights, including the following:
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If you have consented to the use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, and to unsubscribe from all marketing emails.
- Right to Access Information and Obtain Rectification. You have the right to access and review your Personal Data and have any errors in it corrected.
- Right to Object to or Limit Processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data and to restrict or limit direct marketing or other uses.
Additional Rights for EU Citizens and Residents
If you are a resident or citizen of the European Union (EU), you will have new data protection rights after the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25, 2018, as follows:
- Right to Erasure. You have the right to request that TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp erase all of your Personal Data retained or used by it and to no longer store or otherwise process it.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to obtain an easily readable and transferrable copy of any Personal Data that is processed by automated means and that you provided to TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp pursuant to a consent or for performance of a contract.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp will respond to your request to exercise these rights without delay and within one month.
Transfer of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp has offices in countries whose data protection laws have not been deemed to be adequate by the European Union (EU), including the United States and it may transfer your Personal Data among those offices. TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp will not transfer your Personal Data to third parties who assist us in providing or marketing our goods or services, who may be located in countries that do not have data protection laws as strong as those in your own country. To address these risks, TechnoPrimitives LLC dba SawSharp enters into Data Transfer Agreements containing Standard Clauses approved by the EU Commission, which contractually require the level of data protection mandated by the EU.
How to Contact Us or Lodge a Complaint
Exercising Your Data Rights: unsubscribe, or email us at email@example.com.